Prasad KumarFamily Governance
Prasad Kumar is a Family Business advisory and owner managed companies.
Corporate : 1971-1991
Twenty years in senior roles, responsible for Organization Development, Human Resources and Change Management – Madura Coats, CMC Limited, WIPRO Limited, Thermax.
Corporate Board: 2007 – mid 2017
Business Chairman and Member GMR Group Holding Board responsible for Corporate Development, Institution Building and Governance covering HR, Business Excellence, Corporate Planning, Shared Services, IT, Management Assurance and Enterprise Risk, Ethics, Family Business Advisory.
Chairman of RAXA – GMR Homeland Security Services
Vice Chairman and Managing Director- Parampara Family Business Institute – a not for
profit company dedicated to development of emerging family businesses in India
Consulting : 1991- 2007 and currently since April 2007
Family Business Advisory, Strategic Organisation Development, Facilitation covering a range of industries.
Long haul, transformation and partnership advisory for growth and consolidation.
Major clients – Kotak Mahindra, KPMG, Amarchand Mangaldas, Murugappa Group, GMR Group, Ramoji Rao Group, Marico, Oberoi Hotels, Apollo Hospitals, Thermax Limited, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Crompton Greaves, Hindustan Times, RMZ Group, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Microland.
Member Economic Times Family Business Panel
Education and Training
– Post Graduate in Management – XLRI and Manchester University UK
– Accredited Facilitator Indian Society of Applied Behavioural Sciences
– Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) of The International Association of Facilitators (for three years tenure)
– Life Member of The International Association of Facilitators
– Executive- in- Residence Kellogg School of Managment, NW University, Chicago, USA.
– Worked closely with John Ward and Peter Leach, global experts in family business
– Worked closely with Ram Charan and Marshall Goldsmith, global management thinkers.